What if already boiler has been installed for Water heating?
- Boiler will be kept as back up to save operating cost.
- Eco Green HP will be installed for Hot Water with the existing hot water tank.
What if already Solar has been installed for Water heating?
- Solar Panels will be kept as it is to get pre heat water for Eco Green HP.
- Solar Panel will help to minimize the operating cost of Eco Green HP.
- If space is more important then only it will be uninstalled.
How much is the saving if we are using Diesel Boiler?
- Normally Eco Green HP can save up to 75% .
How much is the saving if we are using Electric Geyser?
- Normally Eco Green HP can save up to 70%
How much power is consumed by Eco Green HP?
- Eco Green HP consumes the least electricity.
- Eco Green HP has efficiency of 400% meaning 1KW power input will give 4KW hot output.
What is the primary maintenance needed for Eco Green HP?
- In normal conditions, Eco Green HP should be checked regularly by authorized technician from Eco Green.
How much time it will take to heat water for Eco Green HP?
- Depending on the heating capacity per hour and the size of the tank, it will take 3-5 hours to reach 60degree.
- Normally the Eco Green HP will run to cover the differential temperature only.
Can we get hot water any time from Eco Green HP?
- Yes, once the electrical back up is there. Hot Water can be assured any time of the day and night.
Can we use existing Solar Tank for Eco Green Water heating?
- If the existing tank has good insulation and capacity to match Eco Green HP, then definitely can use Solar Tank.
- What about the quality of insulation of Eco Green Hot Water Tank ?
- Eco Green Hot Water tank insulation is about 5cm. of PU Foam. hence hot water will lose temperature at the minimum, say around 2-5degree in 24hours.
How much water will be wasted or How long it will take to get hot water on the tap?
- It will take less than 15seconds to get hot water.
- If can have the circulation system for hot water supply, hot water will be instantaneous.